Wednesday, October 15, 2008

MY 25th BIRTHDAY

BIRTHDAY DINNER SARAP (HAHA)


At last, after almost 2 months, I am now here, making my new post for my site; and nothing but it's about my 25th birthday. (Waha! Tanda na! Sana tumangkad na!). I got so busy this day, sitting in front of the computer and sleeping from time to time. Now, I'm gonna burn the midnight oil again 'til morning.

I wish for more projects to come, guestings and more. (Wehe!) Nothing but I just hope for good health, ties, career, wealth, wealth, wealth (bwahaha!). Just wanna thank all who greeted me, Che Che (saktong 12am haha), Buddy, Levilyn, Jayson, Ate Smiley,Laurie, Olive, Isang, my dear Pam, Madzie, DeeJ (longtime no see), Mark, Angie, Alpha (wlang pamparamdam haha), Leny (belated haha sori), Charie, Kuyucot, and my dear Bez (I miss u!); and to all of my relatives and neighbors, hehe. Thanks!

Sa Sunday ang party, lahat invited, sarado buong pantalan aka baywalk, just pick na lang everything na makikita nyo, fishballs, kwekkwek, tilapia, kurimaw, kurimawa, waterlily, brgy tanod (haha!).

LET'S GET IT ON!


No comments: